This Week's Spelling Words:
This Week's Skills:
(and some online games for fun practice!!)
1. High-Frequency Words: or, two, be, green, take, buy, after, done, & so.
2. Fact - Something real and can be proven.
Opinion - What someone thinks or feels.
3. Setting - When and where the story takes place.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5USpsvsNJw&t=3s
4. Writing Dates - Putting commas in dates. Commas goes after the date and before the year.
This Week's Vocabulary Words:
1. check - To look at something carefully to make sure nothing is wrong with it.
2. equipment - Supplies needed for a special purpose.
3. station - A certain type of building for public service.
4. spread - To open wide or stretch out.
5. worry - To think about problems a lot.
This Week's Math Skills:
Adding Three Numbers:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81NfQ350vw8