This Week's Spelling Words:
This Week's Skills:
(and some online games for fun practice!!)
1. High-Frequency Words: any, from, like, long, water, be, have, go, & we.
2. Informational Text - Story is real and give facts and information.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN4d76QP_MA
3. Cause and Effect - Cause is why something happens. Effect is what happens.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Tdr5ylzmG8&t=1s
4. Exclamatory Sentence - A sentence that shows strong emotion. Ends with an exclamation mark.
This Week's Vocabulary Words:
1. shadow - Darkness that is created when light is blocked
2. light - Brightness produced by natural or artificial light.
3. constant - Happening all the time.
4. instead - In place of.
5. where - In what place.
This Week's Math Skills:
Understanding the Equal Sign