This Week's Spelling Words:
This Week's Skills:
(and some online games for fun practice!!)
1. High-Frequency Words: live, upon, wash, because, laugh, clean, thank, together, & please.
2. Sequence - Putting the events in the right order.http://www.pspb.org/blueribbon/games/burger/burger.html
3. Classify and Categorize - Putting people, animals, and objects into different groups.
4. Kinds of Sentences - Declarative - Telling; Imperative - Command; Interrogative - Asking; & Exclamatory - Showing strong emotion.https://www.quia.com/pop/35934.html?AP_rand=448964729
This Week's Vocabulary Words:
1. archives - A place where public documents are kept and stored.
2. equality - Having the same rights.
3. memorial - Important people or events are remembered.
4. vault - A room where valuable things are kept.
5. figure - A special or important person.
This Week's Math Skills:
Social Studies: Measuring Time
Science: Parts of Plants