This Week's Spelling Words:
This Week's Skills:
(and some online videos/games for fun practice!!)
1. High-Frequency Words: new, black, does, must, white, bring, start, ten, & goes.
2. Prefixes dis- (not) and un- (not).
3. Present and Past Tense Verbs: Present tense - Doing it right now. Past tense - Already done it.
This Week's Vocabulary Words:
1. anthem - An important song.
2. exist - To be real.
3. operates - The way something works.
4. patriotism - The love of a country.
5. salute - A hand movement.
This Week's Math Skill:
"Adding 2-Digit Numbers With Regrouping":