This Week's Spelling Words:
This Week's Skills:
(and some online videos/games for fun practice!!)
1. High-Frequency Words: and, find, for, just, many, one, she, & then.
2. Character: Person or animal the story is about.
3. Author's Purpose: The reason why an author writes a story - to persuade, inform, or entertain.
4. Plurals: More than one noun; 2 or more.
5. Verbs - An action word; something you can do.
This Week's Vocabulary Words:
1. den - A wild animal's home or habitat; place where it sleeps.
2. napped - The past tense of sleep.
This Week's Math Skill:
Addition Concepts Test &