This Week's Spelling Words:
This Week's Skills:
(and some online games for fun practice!!)
1. High-Frequency Words: may, again, seven, myself, never, off, stop, before, & walk.
2. Compare and Contrast - Compare: Tell how they are the same or alike. Contrast: Tell how the are different.
3. Author's Purpose - The reason why an author writes a story (to persuade, inform, or entertain - PIE).https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDDXl9Ktszc&t=14s&ibss=1
4. Possessive Pronouns - Words that take the place of a noun and show ownership.
This Week's Vocabulary Words:
1. edible - Safe to eat.
2. purpose - The reason why something is done.
3. structures - Something made from multiple parts.
4. survive - To continue to live.
5. float - To sit on top of a liquid.
This Week's Math Skills:
Add and Subtract Tens:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bkFP2U_74w&ibss=1